Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hollywood winner!


We have recieved the jury award 'Best of Fest' at the VSM worldwide film festival!!

This is amazing and could not be achieved without my wonderful cast and crew. This is as much a praise for them as it is for me. I firmly believe that you’re only as good as all the people who surround you. This is just as true in life as it is in film. And I must say, I have some very good people surrounding me, here in Belgium and overseas. You know who you are. I’m a lucky guy.

COCOON also claimed a Drama Honorable Mention thanks to the many voters who stood up and supported our film. You were just super great. Thank you!

click on the title to go to the site where you can view the film

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nogmaals mijn gelukwensen Jeroen!!

Zo zalig!!!

albrecht said...

HĂ© jeroen ! Ik zoek je voor een gesprekje op radio 2...Maar ik heb geen gegevens ?
Stuur je wat ?
albrecht.wauters@vrt.be

Anonymous said...

Jeroen

FĂ©licitations!

En als je nu eens je film bij ons kwam voorstellen? Wat dacht je?

Piet Sweetlove

piet.sweetlove@gmail.com